Monday, February 25, 2013

Outfit Post: A Touch of Color

Outfit Post: A Touch of Color

polka dotsWhile we are spring ahead this week...I had to take advantage of the warmer weather last week, where taking your jacket off doesn't mean a chance of pneumonia. Yes, 50 degrees in the middle of January is warm for us New Yorkers. Even in the mornings, when these photos were taken, it was much more mild then say a week or two before. I much rather have a cool crisp winter then a freezing cold one. I love wearing hats and layers but I also like having to get away with not having to wear boots and heavy socks all the time. This outfit alone reminds me of Spring with it's brightly contrasting colors. Pink and red is one of my favorite color blocking mixes, maybe because they are in the same color family...I don't know what it is...but I love it.

polka dots
polka dots
polka dots
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs

pictures taken by Brian Cavanaugh


Do you feel like sprining ahead?

FROM: http://www.fashionistanygirl.com/2013/01/outfit-post-touch-of-color.html

No comments:

Post a Comment